Tour Don Enrique
The Vineyard Sánchez de Loria, located in the commune of Panquehue, Aconcagua Valley, is open every day of the year where visitors can know and delve into the history of the beginnings of wine production.
Staying still as a family vineyard since 1890, you will be able to know its old vineyards, machine room, storage cellar, family cellar and salons of the Patronal house.
All its facilities and machinery still in use producing a high quality and different wine that is unique in Chile.
Book your tour here with 48 hrs in advance, paying $25,000 and confirming at the phone + 56342591054
- Tour of the vineyards, machine room, wineries, lounges and garden.
- Explanation of how we make wine based on centuries-old family traditions.
- Guided by participants in the wine production process.
- Tasting of 5 varieties of fine wines.
- Table of cheeses and nuts..
- Approximate time 1 hour 20 minutes.
1 SAUVIGNON BLANC
1 GRAN RESERVA VIOGNIER
1 RESERVA CABERNET SAUVIGNON
1 GRAN RESERVA CABERNET SAUVIGNON
Served with biscuits, cheeses, chocolate and nuts.
1 to 3 people: $35,000 pesos total
4 and more: $11,500 c/u